Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 18th May 2022, 03:39 PM
Friend

Default 24 Sheets of old 5x4 Delta 100 [SOLD]

Hi guys

I have a box of 24 sheets of 5x4 Delta 100, I will give away for the cost of P&P plus the promise of a donation to what ever charity takes your fancy.

Some of the sheets of Delta are about 10 years old and some of the sheets (may be half) are fresh Delta - but I don't know which.

The 10 year old Delta has always been stored in a deep freeze at -20C (-4degF) but has lost about 1.5 ~ 2 stops of film speed in the intervening years.

I have decided I cannot be bothered messing around with some sheets of dodgy Delta, so I'm clearing it out, together with some perfectly good Delta - just to make sure I have purged the dodgy stuff from my film stock.

All the sheets were loaded in to Darkslides but when I found out the problems I was having, to clear up any possible dodgy Delta, I removed it all from my Darkslides and put it back in an empty film box.

It might be suitable for any wacky/madcap project someone is thinking up as a cheap source of cheap experimental film.

PM me if you are interested.

Martin
Old 19th May 2022, 12:09 PM
Friend

Sold to a worthy home

Martin
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies