Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Reviews > Books

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 31st July 2015, 07:49 AM
Friend

Default Photographers on Photography by Nathan Lyons

A bit of an oldy but a goldy here. An anthology of writings by practitioners such as Aaron Siskind, Robert Frank and W. Eugene Smith and many others too. My copy is a bit dog-eared and careworn so I went onto Amazon to see if I could still get a copy (out of print now) and I can. Copies can be bought for pennies, with a couple of quid for postage.
Old 31st July 2015, 09:36 AM
Friend

Funnily enough I found a book recently of 'snapshots' by Nathan Lyons called Notations in Passing by going to Amazon. Good way to find some gems sometimes. Thanks for the heads-up.

Tony
Old 31st July 2015, 12:28 PM
Friend

Cheers Martyn I'm always on the look-out for photography books, I shall buy that one.

Jake
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies