Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Reviews > Books

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 12th March 2018, 08:57 AM
Friend

Default Photography The Early Years

Picked up a book from an Oxfam shop, Photography The Early Years by George Gilbert. Never realised that there were so many different processes, facinating read especially so on a wet gloomy English day. Mug of tea and biscuits optional but for me essential.
Old 12th March 2018, 12:46 PM
Friend

A good find, Norm. Usually there are some good photography books in charity shops but worryingly, if my experience is anything to go by, there seems to be fewer and fewer of such books given to charity shops in recent times

Mike
Old 12th March 2018, 02:17 PM
Friend

Default Photography The Early Years

I like books of that sort. I also buy them in charity shops. I haven’t seen this one yet. I’m reading the history of photography by Beaumont Newhall. I can’t recall the exact title, but it is excellent. There is another one by Brian? Coe. It is also very good. Enjoy your read!
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies