Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 10th June 2014, 02:55 PM
Friend

Default For Sale: Must go, Pentax LX with FA-1 Finder and Pentax & Tamron lenses

Need some capital quickly in my PayPal Account so will offer the following:

Pentax LX with FA-1 finder, Genuine LX Leather Case, LX Strap and lens cap. This camera is in very nice condition (Some marks on pentaprism and base) and was fully serviced last year by Robin at Harrow Technical. I will include a couple of additional screens. £130 including RMSD and Paypal fees.

Pentax PKM SMC 24mm f2.8 Lens excellent condition, OEM front rear caps £80 (£75 if purchased with the camera), includes RMSD and PP Fees

Pentax PKM SMC 50mm f1.4 Lens, excellent condition, OEM front/rear caps £60 (£55 if purchased with the camera) includes RMSD and PP Fees

Tamron SP 90mm f2.5 Macro Lens, excellent condition with front/rear caps, PKA mount (worth £45+) £65 includes RMSD and PP Fees

Tamron SP 17mm f3.5 Adaptall 2, few marks from use on body, glass great, front/rear caps, Lenshood and PKM Mount £80 includes RMSD and PP Fees. (Can swap for PKA Mount for extra £20).

All prices are considerably cheaper than ebay ones.

If a purchaser wants the whole outfit, I will sell the lot for a bargain £335 and include the Pentax MX and other additional extras. Price includes RMSD and PP Fees

If a prospective buyer of the Tamron SP lenses has another outfit, I also have a selection of other mounts that are available.

Shipping only included in UK
Old 10th June 2014, 03:17 PM
Friend

Default Pentax LX

I have PM'd you

Andy
Old 10th June 2014, 06:00 PM
Friend

All sold.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies