Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Cameras - small format

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 5th January 2021, 09:27 AM
Friend

I am also a fan of the XA - definitely the best compact 35mm camera I use. One thing that impresses me above all else is its ability to make spot-on exposures (in auto mode) every time. So much so I always leave it in auto and fire away. Just make sure you buy the XA that has this feature.

Neil.

Neil Souch
Old 18th June 2021, 01:54 AM
Friend

I have to vote for Yashica. My two are the T4 and the T4 super D. Both have Carl Zeiss T Tessa 3.5/35. The super D is weatherproof and both are made by Kyocera. An interesting feature on the super D is that it has two viewfinders. One is the normal eye level you expect, the other is a look down viewfinder on the top of the body. Like Hasselblad for example, the image is reversed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies