Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > Help!

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd February 2014, 12:18 PM
Friend

Default Text Size

Sorry all this is strictly not a FADU issue but being on my own I have nowhere else to turn for an answer and it does affect my ease of use of FADU.

Late last night I suddenly found that my text which I prefer at 125% had shrunk to the default setting of 100% and yet the "radio button" in the control panel still shows 125% and the "Apply" box is correctly not available as the button is where I want it to be.

If I change the button to 100% then the Apply section becomes live as it should.

So is this a Windows( I have Windows 7) problem and has any else got this problem?

I noticed that my Google Chrome 3 strip icon had changed to red last night and it indicated that Chrome had picked up stuff that might affect it. I was able to rid Chrome of the stuff and the 3 bars went back to black

I add this in case it it relevant. OK using the text at 100% is not a disaster but it would be nice to be able to restore it to 125% as this makes FADU viewing much easier

The strange thing is that my screen icons are still at 125%.

Anybody have this problem and anyone have any ideas Thanks

Mike

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies