Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Cameras - medium format

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 27th July 2017, 11:43 AM
Friend

Default Rolleiflex service-Brian Mickleboro contact details?

Hi all, I could do with getting my 3.5F a serviced, but both the contact phone numbers I can find online for Brian (01376 408833 and 01279 755862) seem to be dead. Had anyone had contact with him recently, is he still in business, anyone got a more up to date phone number for him?

I know there are other folk who would service rolleiflexes but this guy seems to come highly recommended in the past.

Cheers
Old 27th July 2017, 01:08 PM
Friend

I had a Rollei SL66 film back repaired last year by Brian the number I used was 01279 755862 the same as the one you have tried. Hope all is well with Brian he has always done excellent repairs for me in the past. His address when I last used him was 6 Fairway, Bishops Stortford, Herts., CM23 5LT
Old 27th July 2017, 03:47 PM
Friend

He's now based in Braintree. The contact numbers I have are 01376 408833 or 07813 459912. I last spoke to him about some Rollei 35s earlier this year.

Nick
Old 27th July 2017, 05:24 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collas View Post
He's now based in Braintree. The contact numbers I have are 01376 408833 or 07813 459912.
The landline one doesn't appear to work, but I'll give the mobile number a try - thanks!
Old 3rd August 2017, 01:16 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
The landline one doesn't appear to work, but I'll give the mobile number a try - thanks!
Hello Dave, did you manage to contact Brian, is he still repairing/servicing cameras?
Old 5th August 2017, 07:36 PM
Friend

I must apologise for giving the wrong address/phone number. I have found my most recent address book,
Brian Mickleboro
37 Tortoishell Way,
Braintree,
Essex,
CM7 1WG
01376 408833
This is the address/number that I last used.

Last edited by GoodOldNorm; 5th August 2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: added text
Old 10th August 2017, 09:48 PM
Friend

I've been away in NW Scotland, patchy mobile signal, have not tried any of the numbers for the last couple of weeks, but will report back if I get anywhere.
Old 21st August 2017, 12:53 PM
Friend

Afternoon all

Just managed to get hold of Brian on the mobile number above (07813 459912). Sounds like he's moved in the last couple of months which explains why the old land-line numbers don't work. Now based in Thaxted. I shall be sending him my 3.5F shortly for a service. Many thanks all, hope this info is useful to others.
Old 29th August 2017, 01:37 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
Afternoon all

Just managed to get hold of Brian on the mobile number above (07813 459912). Sounds like he's moved in the last couple of months which explains why the old land-line numbers don't work. Now based in Thaxted. I shall be sending him my 3.5F shortly for a service. Many thanks all, hope this info is useful to others.
Thank you for that, I'm sure I will have some work for Brian in the near future.
Old 8th September 2017, 04:40 PM
Friend

She's back from Brian today, all working well and smooth, and fixed the broken film ISO memo dial good as new. Good for another 58yrs......

[Yorkshireman alert]
AND was cheaper than a lot of other places were quoting me.

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies