Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Cameras - Large Format

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 13th May 2009, 04:58 PM
Friend

Default polaroid 110b

hello,anybody using polaroid 110b converted to 5x4,or better know as the razzledog?i've bought a 110b about 2yrs ago with the intention of converting it but i've been doing a selfbuild since the last two yrs and my photography has been on hold,but it coming to an end now so hopefully i can open the door of my darkroom again.i've bought the cd from razzledog but i'm very disappointed with it.i was under the impresion that it was a 'how to do' cd but it far from that.i could do with some measurment etc etc of how much to machine of the back.been a engineer by trade this shouldend be a problem.
any help welcome.
diolch am y tro.
Old 13th May 2009, 05:01 PM
Administrator

There's a guy over on the UKLF Forum selling a couple of these, maybe he can help?
Old 15th May 2009, 08:49 PM
Friend

Default Polaroid 110b

Thank you barry,i have seen them.they look very nice indeed.i hate to ask the question of'how much',especially the one with the newer lens.i've got a very nice example of the 110b,fully service as well.it would be nice to meet somebody who's allready made one.if not i'll buy a 'none worker' and have a go at that first.can't be much work infolved.
Diolch yn fawr.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies