Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Feedback and forum matters

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 11th June 2009, 06:41 AM
Friend

Default Links

I thought a reminder about our Links section is in order.
This is accessible through the toolbar near the head of the page, and is intended as a reference to goods and services that may be useful to those using the forum.
What may not be realised by newcomers is that they too can enter a new link to a site that they think others may be interested in. If you have your own website for example, then you can consider entering details there, a reciprocal link will help this site with the search engines such as Google.
We would also like to know about you favourite retailer, or service company, spread the good news so that others here may benefit.
All we ask is that links are pertinent to the tenets of this forum.
Old 11th June 2009, 02:26 PM
Friend

Hi Dave

I posted a link for Gregory Colberts exhibition the other day, I didn't post it in the links section because I thought it was for other types of link (suppliers etc) for future reference would it have been better to post it in the links section.

Neil
Old 11th June 2009, 04:04 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Smith View Post
Hi Dave

I posted a link for Gregory Colberts exhibition the other day, I didn't post it in the links section because I thought it was for other types of link (suppliers etc) for future reference would it have been better to post it in the links section.

Neil
The best place for events such as exhibitions is in the Forum Calendar (also accessible from the toolbar). Details remain visible there, and at the bottom of the main page, but are automatically deleted when the event finishes.
The Links section should be used for permanent notices such as suppliers and services.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies