Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Chemistry > Chemical formulae

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 20th November 2017, 01:44 PM
Friend

Thanks -- at least my surname is not 'Weinstein' -----
Old 31st March 2018, 08:24 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentaxpete View Post
I did a VIDEO on how I use Howard Farmer's Reducer, showing the chemicals and the 'Darkroom Magic' to improve dark prints. You can see it here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4dS75Lt3-w&t=61s
To someone like myself, on a steep learning curve with wet printing, your videos are invaluable. Both the Farmers Reducer and the Sepia (especially being odourless as I've a severe respiratory condition) are excellent. As for the ones where you showed your prints, they were beautiful, you can certainly take a good shot. Thank you Peter, they do make a difference to those that are still fairly new, or returning to the darkroom after a rudimentary introduction far too many years ago.

Looking forward to the video you said you’d make last all day in reply to my YouTube comment.

Last edited by MarkH; 31st March 2018 at 08:33 PM. Reason: I want to add another line.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies