Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Cameras - medium format

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 2nd March 2019, 01:37 PM
Friend

I need to partially correct myself.

I just checked my 100mm CF and there are four (not three) external bayonet lugs on the outer rim of the lens. If you look down on the lens, you will see two lugs equally spaced either side of the centre line.

The filter bayonet however, has three lugs on the internal side of the front ring. Again, if you use an imaginary centre line, then one of the lugs would be divided by the line.

So the hood (having four equally spaced lugs), should be able to fit in four positions, one position will have Hasselblad at the top.

In theory, if your hood is not in the correct orientation, ie, flat on top, then the ring is out of alignment. If you cannot/will not send it back to him, then there are instructions out there on how the bayonet mount can be correctly removed and realigned.

Good luck,
Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies