Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Monochrome Work > Print Finishing

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 3rd September 2012, 07:43 PM
Friend

Default Keencut laser question

Hi all,

I've picked up a keencut laser for small money and overall it seems in good nick, and following the set up gives accurate enough results within ~1/2mm. Good enough for government work!

Anyway, unfortunately it didn't come with a straight cutter for sizing boards. If anyone has one that they would like to see rehomed, please let me know. Chances are small I know, but hey -its worth a shot!!

Fran
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies