Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Negative Printing Exchange

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 27th May 2013, 09:39 AM
Friend

Steve,

only just noticed (your deliberate mistake I presume?), in the opening post, where you state 'Closing date for registering in this third round is 18th February 2013'

I can only presume that this is incorrect and I haven't somehow missed a couple of rounds? Also, is there a prize for noticing this before anyone else???

Terry S
Old 27th May 2013, 04:21 PM
Friend

Indeed quite a mistake... try more along the lines of a few days time when I'll put the couplings together...
Your prize is... being thought up....
Old 28th May 2013, 08:32 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSap View Post
Indeed quite a mistake... try more along the lines of a few days time when I'll put the couplings together...
Your prize is... being thought up....
There's a nice new Pentax camera body that I've had my eye on for ages if you are at a loss for the prize...

Terry S
Old 28th May 2013, 06:13 PM
Friend

Haha, maybe when I've found my way to owning a certain (ok I'd accept its predecessor too) Nikon then mayhap, nice try though. Which Pentax?
Old 29th May 2013, 02:42 PM
Friend

Not sure I should mention it other than in hushed tones on here but... It's the (digital) Pentax K5II body (thought about the K5IIS which comes without the liaising filter but not sure the extra £60 is worth it for me?)

I mainly want it for the really high ISO of 51,200 it gives you along with the image stabilisation, as I've shot on film and digital in really low light situations recently for projects at Uni and even with a f1.4 lens, I need all the help I can get.

Terry S
Old 29th May 2013, 07:10 PM
Administrator

I've edited the first post's text and created a Gallery for round 5 (remember, the first person to post in a new gallery has their image automatically added as the icon for that gallery).

Terry: you should be ashamed of yourself - and in a Negative Exchange Round thread too!

Cheers, Bob.

Last edited by Bob; 29th May 2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 30th May 2013, 09:04 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
Terry: you should be ashamed of yourself - and in a Negative Exchange Round thread too! Bob.
I am soooooooooooo sorry Bob = we have now taken the message exchange off forum...

Terry S
Old 4th June 2013, 08:23 AM
Friend

Partners sent out have fun all
Old 19th June 2013, 12:32 PM
Friend

Yahay!!!!

I had hoped to be the first to send out my offering in the neg AND the print exchanges as I'm usually amongst the last if not quite often the last last to do so...

Some how I got delayed in sending out the print offering but my neg exchange bits went in the post yesterday afternoon after a week of it being ready to go and with the chance of someone else pipping me to the post but they haven't, so Yahay! again...

Terry S
Old 25th June 2013, 11:53 AM
Friend

And now my neg strip has been received from Andreios, along with some paper samples to try out with my LE experiments. Thanks again Andreios

So, I'll be busy in the darkroom soon (when I get some free time!)

Terry S
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies