Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   Keyphoto   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   RK Photo   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies   Silverprint Ltd

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Meetings

  ***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 23rd October 2019, 05:28 PM
B&W Neil's Avatar
B&W Neil B&W Neil is offline
Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cornwall
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostlabours View Post
I'm a maybe, depends on wifes health.

Ian
Will do Ian.
I hope you can make it and don't forget to bring Woody along this time


Neil.
__________________
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Aristotle

Neil Souch - www.mono-inthedark.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 23rd October 2019, 05:47 PM
B&W Neil's Avatar
B&W Neil B&W Neil is offline
Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cornwall
Posts: 4,019
Default Time for an update

Thanks to everyone who has come froward to support our Dartmoor In January FADU Gathering.

We are doing very well on this one so far, but the hotel has plenty of rooms - so the more the merrier

Those who have given their support, or provisional support, are:

Neil
Barry
Bob
Martin Aislabie
Paul Diz
CornishChris + Mrs
Tony and Jean Marlow
Clive Vincent
Rob Archer
David Lingham
Ian Grant

We still have plenty of time to run on this FADU Gathering so have a good think and if you are able to - do come along and join in.

Neil.
__________________
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Aristotle

Neil Souch - www.mono-inthedark.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 23rd October 2019, 06:02 PM
Anon01 Anon01 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 665
Default

Great isn't it, we move FROM Devon where Stephen was born to Wales and YOU take a trip TO Dartmoor
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 23rd October 2019, 06:35 PM
B&W Neil's Avatar
B&W Neil B&W Neil is offline
Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cornwall
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannik View Post
Great isn't it, we move FROM Devon where Stephen was born to Wales and YOU take a trip TO Dartmoor

You can't travel back then ?

I moved to Devon 1n 1971 and later to Cornwall in 2005 - I now only do Cornwall and Devon :-) Sorry about that !

If you can't make Dartmoor in January how about organising something in Wales ?

Give it a go on FADU, even for just a day meet, I'm sure you will be delighted with the interest.

Neil.
__________________
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Aristotle

Neil Souch - www.mono-inthedark.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 24th October 2019, 08:41 AM
Anon01 Anon01 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W Neil View Post
You can't travel back then ?

I moved to Devon 1n 1971 and later to Cornwall in 2005 - I now only do Cornwall and Devon :-) Sorry about that !

If you can't make Dartmoor in January how about organising something in Wales ?

Give it a go on FADU, even for just a day meet, I'm sure you will be delighted with the interest.

Neil.
Finances, staying in B and B, with son who has no interest in returning to Devon, shame
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 24th October 2019, 09:21 AM
B&W Neil's Avatar
B&W Neil B&W Neil is offline
Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cornwall
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannik View Post
Finances, staying in B and B, with son who has no interest in returning to Devon, shame

We've been to Wales before and there has been talk of returning sometime. Maybe next year this will happen and you will be able to come along to that.

Neil.
__________________
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Aristotle

Neil Souch - www.mono-inthedark.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 24th October 2019, 01:51 PM
Anon01 Anon01 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 665
Default

Put me down for anything in Wales
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 24th October 2019, 02:20 PM
B&W Neil's Avatar
B&W Neil B&W Neil is offline
Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cornwall
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannik View Post
Put me down for anything in Wales

I tend to stay in Cornwall / Devon & Exmoor these days but I have run a few gatherings in the Snowdownia NP. If there is a demand I'm sure someone will get something going.

Neil.
__________________
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Aristotle

Neil Souch - www.mono-inthedark.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 1st November 2019, 01:02 PM
Keith Tapscott.'s Avatar
Keith Tapscott. Keith Tapscott. is offline
Friend
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W Neil View Post
Thanks to everyone who has come froward to support our Dartmoor In January FADU Gathering.

We are doing very well on this one so far, but the hotel has plenty of rooms - so the more the merrier

Those who have given their support, or provisional support, are:

Neil
Barry
Bob
Martin Aislabie
Paul Diz
CornishChris + Mrs
Tony and Jean Marlow
Clive Vincent
Rob Archer
David Lingham
Ian Grant

We still have plenty of time to run on this FADU Gathering so have a good think and if you are able to - do come along and join in.

Neil.
Depending on the date, I may be able to spend a days photography with you all. Trouble is, I have used up most of my annual leave already.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 1st November 2019, 02:16 PM
B&W Neil's Avatar
B&W Neil B&W Neil is offline
Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cornwall
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Tapscott. View Post
Depending on the date, I may be able to spend a days photography with you all. Trouble is, I have used up most of my annual leave already.

Keith,

I will be publishing the date for Dartmoor in January very soon so if it fits in with your leave let me know and I'll add you to the list.

We hope you can make it :-)

Cheers,


Neil.
__________________
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Aristotle

Neil Souch - www.mono-inthedark.co.uk
Reply With Quote
Reply
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   Keyphoto   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   RK Photo   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies   Silverprint Ltd

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dartmoor in january is back! B&W Neil Meetings 100 21st October 2019 08:33 AM
Dartmoor in January - 2015 Leo Stehlik Meetings 2 2nd November 2014 10:06 AM
Dartmoor in january - 2014 B&W Neil Meetings 141 28th January 2014 09:38 PM
Dartmoor in January 2013 Leo Stehlik Meetings 24 28th January 2013 09:21 PM
Dartmoor in January 2012 Leo Stehlik Meetings 62 28th January 2012 09:01 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.