Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 17th April 2021, 02:06 PM
Friend

Default Nikon Fe/FE2 film rewind knob Wanted

Lost my film rewind knob off my Nikon FE2. Anyone got a junk FE/FE2 or a rewind knob assembley to sell? Not sure what is missing from under the knob, there may be a spring and a tab washer. Other than Ebay is there anyone who breaks cameras for spares. I found a Rewind shaft/knob in Japan but they want £32 P&P Ouch. Also saw a Fe scrap camera for £40 a bit more than I want to pay.
Old 17th April 2021, 02:29 PM
Friend

Default Rewind Knob

I'm sorry I cannot help with the item but can you not widen the field a little in your search. As far as I know the Fm/Fm2 and FA all have a similar rewind.

There is a company in Vauxhall, South London,do a lot of Nikon repairs and I believe they are also used by Grays of Westminster for their work.
I cannot remember the name at the present time but I will do a search on your behalf and see what I can come up with.
Old 17th April 2021, 02:33 PM
Friend

Here we go. Have a look at:-

020 7582 3294
admin@fixationuk.com
Old 17th April 2021, 03:05 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by John King View Post
Here we go. Have a look at:-

020 7582 3294
admin@fixationuk.com
Thank you John I will call them on Monday.
Old 17th April 2021, 05:17 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldNorm View Post
Thank you John I will call them on Monday.
This happened to me a few years ago with my FM2 - Newton & Ellis (Liverpool) did the repair and had all the lost parts. Very happy with the result but not cheap!

Neil.

Neil Souch
Old 19th April 2021, 01:58 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W Neil View Post
This happened to me a few years ago with my FM2 - Newton & Ellis (Liverpool) did the repair and had all the lost parts. Very happy with the result but not cheap!

Neil.
Sorted! Found a complete rewind assembly on Ebay USA, now searching in my garage for my Loctite thread lock solution.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies