Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Darkroom

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 27th April 2010, 08:58 AM
Friend

Default FP4 process anyone?

Any users of this forum develop a 35mm roll of FP4 and provide me with a contact sheet too? I'm happy to pay whatever you wish for the trouble.
Old 27th April 2010, 06:43 PM
Friend

Hi Jon I am way too far away for you to pop over so to speak but if there are no offers from friends nearer with whom you can make face to face contact then I am happy to give it a go via Royal Mail.

PM me if you want to progress it.

P.S. I use DDX or Perceptol if you prefer and if you haven't exposed at box speed. While Perceptol is OK for some films at box speed and Ilford gives times, most of Ilford trad films seem to require a lower speed with Perceptol.

I should add that in B&W mag there are adverts for processing and a contact print at prices that are very good and with a turn around that probably matches mine. Taking into account postage, the neg sleeve and a suitable envelope to keep the contact print flat and undamaged, I might not be any cheaper

Anyway let me know what you decide

Mike
Old 28th April 2010, 07:09 AM
Friend

Hi Jon - hows it goin
I'm pretty busy of late to say the least, but if you wanted to pop over sometime, perhaps I could run through it with you ?

Give us a call and we'll see if we can work something out.

Bill
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies