Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 3rd October 2020, 02:08 PM
Friend

All of this makes a bit more sense to me now, but I still think I would have liked an official announcement on the Ilford Website, even if it's only to say what's partially in the Kosmo Foto link above, in that:

'An Ilford spokesperson told Kosmo Foto the price rise was their normal annual increase which would have usually happened earlier in the year, but that it had been delayed because of the onset of the coronavirus pandemic.'

It could then have explained the various increase amounts quoted and that the increases may vary between dealer's, depending upon how much they are able or willing to absorb.

Terry S

EDIT. I have only just noticed that the Kosmo Foto link was dated 22/04/2020, so it's not even new news!

Last edited by Terry S; 3rd October 2020 at 02:33 PM.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies