Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Chemistry > Manufactured brews

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th July 2020, 06:52 PM
Friend

Default Economic Digibase C41 Developer

The current 1st Call website show they have a 5lt Digibase kit for C41 for £47.19 I have just started a Tetenal 2.5 l kit that cost me £10 more. I wish I had seen this 1st. The life of C41 developer is exceptionally good so I would be able to use it all with no wastage.

On the same section there is also a downloadable detailed PDF sheet giving the dilutions for very small tanks up to 1Lt. It actually sounds too good but it is there in black and white.

What I do like is the bleach and fix are separate baths which I feel with give fully bleached and fixed negatives negatives

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies