Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 9th October 2020, 04:38 PM
Friend

Default IlfordPhoto- 10% off our range of 120 films this weekend

I have just received this as an e-mail but no mention if the weekend is strictly Sat &Sun until midnight which is what you'd expect it to mean or extending to Monday which has been the way of previous "long" weekend announcements. Not really clear if 120 range is the whole range either but I'd assume so

A 2 day window really is short

Mike
Old 10th October 2020, 12:57 PM
Friend

I too have received the Ilford email Mike and I took it to mean up to Sunday midnight, like they often do.

But just going to the Ilford site, it says until 'Until Monday 12 October', but no time, so I'll presume until midnight of that day.

It also says, '10% off medium format film *'. What the asterisk means, I don't know, but clicking on the link brings up the full range of nine 120 films that Ilford do and are part of this promotion.

I'm not sure if it's good deal or not, but I think I'll take a look anyway.

Terry S
Old 10th October 2020, 04:47 PM
Friend

I'm not sure even with 10% off the Ilford prices will match AG & Silverprint.

The Ilford shop seemed to be very expensive to me.

Martin
Old 10th October 2020, 06:18 PM
Friend

It might just be my poor ability to navigate the IlfordPhoto site but when I received the e-mail on Friday I then went to the IlfordPhoto website but couldn't find any announcement. However just now there it was

It sort of makes you wonder if it wasn't one of these Friday afternoon decisions made on impulse which having been made had to be then fleshed out quickly

On a quick check and with D3200 in 120 Martin is right. It is still slightly more expensive than Matt at Ag and considerably more expensive compared to Matt's pack of 10

It does make you wonder why bother with such offers but of course not everyone bothers to make price comparisons.

Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies