Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Workshop News

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 7th April 2010, 01:58 PM
Friend

Default Place at Advanced lith workshop

I'm booked on Tim R's Advanced lith course running in London next week (13-15 April).

However, my employer has indicated its preference that I forego darkroom pleasure for a cold trip to an oil platform. Consequently I’ll not be able to attend the course (at least if I want to keep a job).

So, is anyone interested/available to take the place? Very short notice indeed.

Cost was £290.

Niall, the exceptionally p****d off.
Old 7th April 2010, 03:38 PM
Friend

Sorry to hear that Niall. I managed to get in on another cancellation and was looking forward to a catch-up and a beer. Hope you manage to find a sub.
Old 7th April 2010, 10:26 PM
Friend

I was unable to book on this follow-up workshop as I am away next week - otherwise I would be there.

In case there is anyone considering it can I just say that I would thoroughly recommend going as the November 2009 one was excellent.

Don't be put off by this being called the 'advanced' course as whatever your level of experience you cannot fail to gain a lot from any of Tim's workshops, both from the man himself and from the other participants. If you can make it, then jump in.
Old 7th April 2010, 10:31 PM
Friend

I am on the Lith and Toning course at present with Tim and it is inspirational, I would Love to do the advanced course but work commitments meanI can't.
I would thoroughly recommend anybody who could do this course to grab the opportunity, Tim is unsure when he will be doing this course again, which is why I wish I could do it.

Neil
Old 9th April 2010, 08:17 AM
Friend

If I had any negatives worth printing I might have been tempted. best of luck finding someone who can take your place for you.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies