Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 29th March 2016, 12:51 PM
Friend

Default FS: clearout of various bits and bobs: 5x4" lenses, camera, 35mm LTM Skopar, etc

Afternoon folks.

Having finally unpacked all my camera gear from recent house move I've put it all in one place and been frankly alarmed by what I've accumulated, so I've decided to slim down the selection a bit, getting rid of a few superfluous/duplicate items before my better half notices what's been going on under her nose. If there's interest in any of these I'll add photos etc.

- Super Angulon 90mm f/5.6 - Multicoated version in compur shutter. Has seen some use over the years but in good working order, good glass, might be some coating marks, and the white paint around the front (lens name etc) has flaked off a bit. Never given me less than stellar results on 5x4" and 6x17. Pretty sure I have front and back caps for this. £175.

- Super Angulon 65mm f/8 - Classic superwide in 00 size shutter. Linhof selected model. Great glass and working well. £150. Fits the following camera.....

- Travelwide 65mm 5x4" camera, as new, unused - google for details, plastic injection moulded camera, fixed focus at infinity. Extremely lightweight, handholdable. Designed for a 65/8 Super Angulon (see above). Comes with the pinhole lens so you can actually shoot right away without an actual lens. £130.

- Voigtlander 35mm f/2.5 Color Skopar - this is the Leica screw fitting version, rangefinder coupled, with full collars for focus and aperture, not with the sticky-out tabs. 43mm filter thread. Comes with back cap, original slip-on metal front cap and original box. Great condition. Lovely lens but I think I prefer a 50mm with the Leica. £165.

- Mamiya 7 external battery case - box a bit crumpled but holder itself looks almost unused, I no longer have the camera. Lets you use the battery externally for cold weather (keep battery inside your coat) or rig a separate battery holder to use AA batteries for long exposures etc. £25

PM me or reply to this thread for any more details etc. I should add all the above prices subject to postage - I'll work out whatever is the cheapest way to get it to you with tracking/insurance. Cheers!
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies