Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Reviews > Equipment

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 25th February 2011, 01:16 PM
Friend

Default Process Master II

I'd like to put in a recommendation for the RH Designs Process Master II which I've been using since the beginning of this year. Although I have not yet explored all the features fully, I find the multi-step, multichannel capacity tremendously helpful.

A note though on power; the PMII is fairly power hungry, especially if one forgets to switch off so a mains power supply is probably a good idea if feasible. This unit: http://www.maplin.co.uk/ac-dc-multi-...r-supply-32754 has worked well for me so far.

Tom
Old 25th February 2011, 03:09 PM
Friend

Thanks for the kind words Tom; we do actually sell a suitable power supply which is a fair bit cheaper than that Maplin one and can be found on the ProcessMaster II web page. It works with the ZoneMaster II as well and comes in either UK or Euro plug style.

I would have mentioned this when we spoke the other day but I was preoccupied with another job down south and thought you were asking whether one you already had was suitable ...

RH Designs darkroom equipment : dalesphoto.co.uk
Old 28th March 2011, 12:41 PM
Friend

I agree with Tom, the process master is a great piece of kit.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies