Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Feedback and forum matters

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 24th February 2010, 01:23 PM
Administrator

I just realised something: unless I misunderstood you, you can already do this. Under each Gallery post there are at least four buttons: profile, pm, search (which does not seem to work properly) and gallery (there are more if the person has registered a personal website etc).

Is this what you wanted?
Old 24th February 2010, 02:21 PM
Friend

Watcha bob,
yep, gotcha, that's what I've been looking for but I've been trying to do it wiv the posters name/icon:-)
best
Mick
Old 22nd March 2010, 11:32 AM
Friend

Would it be possible to have the exchange galleries with the latest first? I know this is not a big issue but it would save having to scroll down to the bottom of the page each time.

Neil
Old 22nd March 2010, 11:41 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Smith View Post
Would it be possible to have the exchange galleries with the latest first? I know this is not a big issue but it would save having to scroll down to the bottom of the page each time.

Neil
We're just keen for you to get as much exercise as possible.

The matter will be investigated.
Old 22nd March 2010, 03:53 PM
Friend

Quote:

Neil
I've made the change.
Old 23rd March 2010, 08:53 AM
Friend

Thank you Dave that was amazingly quick, I was expecting a discussion on the idea followed by a yes or no. Thanks again, I wish my dealings with the local MP were as simple as this

Neil
Old 23rd March 2010, 09:39 AM
Friend

Quote:
Thank you Dave that was amazingly quick, I was expecting a discussion on the idea followed by a yes or no. Thanks again, I wish my dealings with the local MP were as simple as this

Neil
We are always pleased to help wherever we can. I've never had any luck with MP's either.
Old 23rd March 2010, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:

Neil
It was such an obviously good idea, no discussion was necessary! The only discussion behind the scenes was how to actually strong-arm the software into doing it ...
Old 6th November 2010, 11:33 PM
Friend

Aaaaaahhhhhhh.........

I've just done it again - clicked on "Mark Forums Read" rather than "New Posts". I know that I should be able to tell them apart, but is there any chance that they could be moved so they're not side by side in the top bar of the site?

Please?

Andrew
Old 7th November 2010, 01:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcr1 View Post
Aaaaaahhhhhhh.........

I've just done it again - clicked on "Mark Forums Read" rather than "New Posts". I know that I should be able to tell them apart, but is there any chance that they could be moved so they're not side by side in the top bar of the site?

Please?

Andrew
Some apparently simple things are often surprisingly difficult to do with the forum software. Luckily, this is not one of them . I've moved it to the other side of the Search menu.

Incidentally, if you haven't already seen it, there is a "Today's Posts" (actually "last 24 hours' posts") option on the Quick Links menu which can be useful in these cases, depending on how often you visit the forum...

Cheers, Bob.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies