Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 25th March 2014, 10:54 AM
Friend

Default FS: 7x5" and whole plate reducing backs for 10x8 camera

I've got a couple of reduction backs that came with a 10x8 that I'm not going to use so lets see if anyone wants them. Both are in decent nick and are painted black (gloss on the outside, matt on the inside), I think the wood underneath is mahogany or similar, should be easy to strip them down if required. Ground glass in both is intact. The big wooden board that fits them into a 10x8 field camera is just a plain approx 12" square with no fancy bevels or fixings so should be easy to adapt to other cameras, or cut down to fit a 7x5 or WP camera.

I can post up detailed measurements and pictures later if anyone is keen. Lets say £50 each and take it from there. Thanks.
Old 26th March 2014, 01:24 PM
Friend

I'll measure my Tachi and if it'll look like a way to go PM you.
Old 26th March 2014, 09:02 PM
Friend

Having had a look with a ruler, the actual full dimensions of the back boards are 288mm square - a shade over 11".
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies