Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > Help!

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 29th October 2013, 09:16 AM
Print Exchange Manager

Default Moving photos

I seem to have done something wrong. I posted my Exchange Print for Round 56 and I am not sure where it actually went. I think I know what I did wrong. I didn't fill in the destination query on the uploading page. Previously I thought if I uploaded while in the right gallery that was where it went.

However, can I move it and how? If not and it needs an administrator. please could somebody do it for me. It is the image of Canary Wharf. Many apologies for being a pain and giving you extra work.
Thanks, Mike
Old 29th October 2013, 09:58 AM
Friend

I had to move one recently. There is an 'edit' option which allows the author to move it. I can't recall exactly what I did, but it was quite straightforward. Alex
Old 29th October 2013, 10:38 AM
Friend

It went to your "My Photos" gallery. If you can't move it send a PM to Bob and or Barry and give them the details, title, where it is and where you want it to go etc. and ask them to move it, they are expert in this.

Tony
Old 29th October 2013, 02:47 PM
Print Exchange Manager

Thanks to both for the quick response: Alex's suggested 'Edit' route was straightforward and worked - I managed to pick it up through the 'Latest Gallery Pictures' before it was ousted.
Thanks, Mike
Old 30th October 2013, 08:26 PM
Administrator

As Tony writes, if you lose track of a gallery upload you should always find it in your My Photos gallery where you can edit it - if it's not there then it must have been deleted somehow.

Cheers, Bob.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies