Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 22nd July 2017, 02:02 PM
Friend

Default Giving away some equipment

I'm giving away some equipment that was part of a complete darkroom setup I acquired last year, and that I found I'm not actually using. I'm not asking for any compensation as long as you can come along and pick the stuff up as most of it is too large/fragile to actually be easily shippable. (I can ship smaller stuff at the cost of p&p.)
  • NOVA 12x16 B&W slot processor. This thing is awesome if you like slot processors. Comes with a bunch of print clips. I transitioned from multi-dish to slot and really liked the slot processor, in particular as I don't have a lot of space in my darkroom. However, I recently switched to single-tray processing, which uses even less space (and allows for switching between different developers easily). Anyway, the NOVA worked flawlessly. There's some residue in the fixer slot ever since I got the processor that I never tried to really clean out. The slots don't have any leaks that I'm aware of. The valves do leak a little, but not enough to make a significant amount drip out over the course of several weeks.
  • NOVA Film Processor with System 2000 controller. Includes 3 bottles. The controller turns on when plugged in, but I don't have any documentation and the interface isn't super intuitive, so I have no idea if this works correctly or not. I've never used this as I think it's too much hassle for B&W work.
  • PATERSON Auto Print Washer, 12x10, 12 slots. Never used, but the hosepipes and everything look intact. Comes with two extra Paterson hosepipes that I don't have any use for.
  • BAEUERLE BS 785 automatic timer. Works flawlessly as far as I can tell. Again, no documentation, so I've only used "basic" timing functionality. I've used this for half a year before upgrading to an Analyzer Pro. Can drive up to 880W, comes with a UK (male) plug and Euro (female) socket.
  • RH DESIGNS ZoneMeter. Appears fully working, though, again, no documentation.
  • ILFORD EM10 Exposure Monitor. Again, appears to be working.

Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by mhxhm; 22nd July 2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old 25th July 2017, 03:20 PM
Friend

Hi, where abouts in London are you? I may be able to send my sister over one day and grab it all if you are still getting rid of it.
Old 26th July 2017, 12:02 PM
Friend

Hi I would be interested in print washer and film processor if wilf cannot get his sister to collect.

http://photomi7ch.blogspot.com/

If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.
Old 28th July 2017, 06:54 AM
Administrator

Marcus,

There appears to be some issues with your email address. Several PM's to you have bounced. Sorry to highlight it here but I have no other way of contacting you.
Old 28th July 2017, 02:42 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Marcus,

There appears to be some issues with your email address. Several PM's to you have bounced. Sorry to highlight it here but I have no other way of contacting you.
Ha. Sorry, let me check! I didn't even realise I was supposed to get e-mail notifications.
Old 28th July 2017, 02:49 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Several PM's to you have bounced.
That's interesting. I've just double checked the e-mail address I've set here and I've also verified that I can receive e-mail at that address. Can you PM me any details that you have about the bounce?

Cheers,
Marcus
Old 28th July 2017, 02:54 PM
Friend

Hey Wilf & Mitch,

Sorry, been a bit busy this week. So, everything except for the film processor and the timer is still available. I'm located in Leyton, E10.

Cheers,
Marcus
Old 28th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Friend

Mitch, it seems that Wilf is out, so you could pick up the print washer (and anything else that remains from the list you fancy).
Old 28th July 2017, 10:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhxhm View Post
That's interesting. I've just double checked the e-mail address I've set here and I've also verified that I can receive e-mail at that address. Can you PM me any details that you have about the bounce?

Cheers,
Marcus
Hi Marcus I have sent you an email to the address that the forum holds for you, please let me know if you receive it. Thanks
Old 1st August 2017, 05:24 PM
Friend

PM sent Marcus

http://photomi7ch.blogspot.com/

If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies