Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   Keyphoto   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   RK Photo   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies   Silverprint Ltd

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Cameras - medium format

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th July 2021, 08:05 AM
Friend

Default Bronica SQA lenses

After one hell of a year, leaving teaching and moving as far north as I could get without falling in the sea, I have finally set up my darkroom again! I took my beloved Bronny for a jaunt out west only to get frustrated with my lens, everything was either too far away or was lurking in the middle of a field that even with my gung ho attitude I wasnít brave enough to wander into the field (highland cows are not known for their friendliness especially when they have a calf!) I have an 80mm lens on the bronica what do I need to look for lens wise to enable me to get closer? Eg a stunning derelict crofters cottage that was across a small valley but far to far away to get a decent shot, having driven around to get to the site I couldnít get the shot from the front of the building because of the drop off two metres away from the front door! Help please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   Keyphoto   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   RK Photo   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies   Silverprint Ltd