Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Monochrome Work > Monochrome Film

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 20th February 2022, 09:34 AM
Friend

Default Half frame processing

Can anyone recommend a good lab to process half frame black and white film? I like to have prints of all my negs then choose which to enlarge so its more cost effective to have a lab do it
Do labs print two pictures on a normal print (ie 72 pictures but on 36 prints) or do you get 72 separate prints with half frame?
With the cost of film its something I'm looking into and using a fine grain 100 ASA film then printing to 6 x 4 or 7x5 shouldn't see too much effect on quality. Apart from anything else some of the Olympus half frame cameras are lovely pieces of engineering
Thankyou for any advice
Old 20th February 2022, 10:09 AM
Friend

I would give AG a call / email. AG is one of our sponsors and there's link at the top of the page.

Neil.

Neil Souch
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies