Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Members Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 31st May 2011, 09:37 PM
Friend

Red face Yours truely on Channel 4

Yours truely with fellow photographers, here

Not only do I like taking photographs I also love stuffing my face

This was filmed in 2008 when I was using T-Max 100 in Readyloads, ah, the good old days.
"To the attentive eye, each moment of the year has its own beauty, and in the same field, it beholds, every hour, a picture which was never seen before, and which will never be seen again" Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Timespresent
Arenaphotographers
Old 31st May 2011, 09:49 PM
Friend

Trevor, your link gets me to Country House Rescue but displays several episodes. Which one are you on? The first one about a castle in Cornwall?

Mike
Old 31st May 2011, 09:54 PM
Friend

Trevor, as long as you enjoyed the sausages it doesn’t matter if you didn't get the shot you hoped for.
Old 31st May 2011, 10:04 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike O'Pray View Post
Trevor, your link gets me to Country House Rescue but displays several episodes. Which one are you on? The first one about a castle in Cornwall?

Mike
Mike, the full episode is Black Clauchrie, but the link I provided should take you to - 'Clip from series 1 Episode 5: Can't Beat a Retreat'.
"To the attentive eye, each moment of the year has its own beauty, and in the same field, it beholds, every hour, a picture which was never seen before, and which will never be seen again" Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Timespresent
Arenaphotographers
Old 31st May 2011, 10:06 PM
Friend

Trevor, I remember seeing you when the programme was first screened. You got up at an incredibly early hour to take photographs. I remember thinking " that guy is a REAL photographer!

Alan
Old 31st May 2011, 10:06 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliveh View Post
Trevor, as long as you enjoyed the sausages it doesn’t matter if you didn't get the shot you hoped for.
Yes, to hell with the photography those local Scottish sausages were bloody wonderful and I have lost a bit of weight since

Timespresent
Arenaphotographers
Old 31st May 2011, 10:07 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Clark View Post
Trevor, I remember seeing you when the programme was first screened. You got up at an incredibly early hour to take photographs. I remember thinking " that guy is a REAL photographer!

Alan
Alan, you missed out the ....ALE

Timespresent
Arenaphotographers
Old 31st May 2011, 10:29 PM
Friend

Thanks Trevor, I got exactly there the second time.My donkey must have been spinning the hard drive faster the second time.

Mike
Old 1st June 2011, 10:31 AM
Friend

Trevor,

Is 'Country House Rescue' some kind of renovations programme?

Tom
Old 1st June 2011, 11:29 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
Trevor,

Is 'Country House Rescue' some kind of renovations programme?

Tom
Hi Tom, yes it is. It's a 'spin-off' of Channel 4's, 'The Hotel Inspector', which also starred Ruth Watson (she doesn't play this role anymore). Along with her husband, David Watson, who is a very accomplished photographer, run a top class hotel in Suffolk. Ruth is very out spoken, has great presence and is a canny business woman.

Timespresent
Arenaphotographers
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies