Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Meetings

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 24th January 2012, 02:25 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Tapscott. View Post
For those curious about Neil's quote above, I bought a Konica FP-1 35mm SLR camera with a 50mm standard lens and motor-wind, a Tamron 80mm-210mm zoom lens in original case with lenshood and adaptal2 mount, a Tamron 28mm lens in original case and adaptal2 mount, a Boots Photoflash Auto2400 and a Hama camera bag which was on sale for the princely sum of £40. Without much bartering, I bought the lot for £35.

I bet you will scour the charity shops there in future Neil.
Keith,
I already have on Sunday night on my way to the Indian I thought they may have had a similar Nikon kit in the wings ready to replace the Konica one you purchased. Unfortunately there wasn't even an old Browie 127 on show You have cleared them out !

Enjoy your bargain of the year purchase

Neil.

Neil Souch
Old 26th January 2012, 09:23 AM
Friend

Leo, thanks for organising this meeting. It is our first and we enjoyed it very much. It was great meeting up with Neil after quite a few years and meeting you and Peter. We did not have long with Keith and Helen but enjoyed their company. It was good to see all of your prints. I have only just had time to get on the FADU site after returning home. I have been sent to the darkroom to develop all our films, ok mainly Viv's!! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing all of you again.

Martin and Vivien

ps. just ordered a 150mm lens for my Bronica having lost my other one to Viv.
Old 28th January 2012, 10:01 AM
Friend

Martin,
Good to meet up with you and Viv too and to do some photography on Dartmoor. Pity about the len's expense though ! Hope to see you each later on in the year somewhere in the west. There will be at least two other dos coming up during the year.

Neil.

Neil Souch
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies