Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 15th February 2011, 09:03 PM
Friend

Default Wanted Jobo 1520 tank

I was processing yesterday and had already used the Patterson Tank which was drying, my second tank leaks a bit, and the third is for Prescysol only, so I decided to use my Jobo 1520 Tank which I normally keep for the CPE2 in my rush I didn't put my gloves back on and the tank slipped in my wet hands and fell heavily to the floor cracking severely causing a serious leak, just to make matters worse I was only half way through the Dev, with some adept trickery I managed to finish processing and the films came out fine.

But now I need a new tank, I do have an intact lid, centre column and reels and I believe the magnet comes off the tank? so if anybody knows of a tank only anywhere could they let me know, or failing that a reasonably priced full tank.

Neil
Old 15th February 2011, 09:43 PM
Friend

Neil if you can't find a tank only, I've got a full 1520 that i'm unlikely to use. Its got the lid, reels, magnet, the lot. If you want it give us a PM. It came with with the CPE2 I bought so I'd only want a nominal "beer money" figure for it.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies