Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Business Matters

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 23rd October 2013, 11:05 AM
Friend

Default Selling Prints. OK - Lets Have Them...

In the first instance, pending review and testing. Please can everyone that wants to join in with the project please email a good sized scan of the image(s) intended for sale.

I will not require an actual print just yet. ( More on this latter )

I will put the site together and make sure its all looking nice and then I will post back on here with more details when we have enough prints.

Thought this might be an easy option while I get the ball rolling.

Please email to hello@marcbradley.co.uk

Looking forward to the images,

Marc.
Old 23rd October 2013, 02:24 PM
Friend

Please and thank you would be nice!
Old 23rd October 2013, 02:35 PM
Friend

Default ?

Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John King View Post
Please and thank you would be nice!
Old 23rd October 2013, 04:13 PM
Friend

It is just the title of the thread struck me as being slightly errrrr bad mannered and rather abrupt, or is it that I am getting old.
Old 23rd October 2013, 04:16 PM
Friend

Marc
Give us more info on the scan please ie, max width 1000, max height 1000, jpeg etc. I'd like to supply some dead on.
Cheers
Richard
Old 23rd October 2013, 04:45 PM
Friend

Default Mr Richard L

Yo Richard me old dog, yeah mate, gis a few pics from da puter n mek em well large. Dat is wat I'm tallkin bout. Me julie dos rekon dat 10"x8" one to one wud be great and make it a nice big TIFF. I like a nice big TIFF. I will forever be beholden to you and sincerely appreciate your consideration to gather images for the site. May I also say that my words are powerless to express the level of gratitude I hold if you could bestow via email please, at your earliest convenience. Please accept my vehement protestations of gratitude for doing this. With kind regards. Marc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
Marc
Give us more info on the scan please ie, max width 1000, max height 1000, jpeg etc. I'd like to supply some dead on.
Cheers
Richard
Old 23rd October 2013, 09:15 PM
Friend

Hi Marc. I have a few images I think I could offer without blushing too much. No time to sort them and do scanning for the next night or two, but come Friday I'll set my self the mission of picking a favourite. If nothing else it'll keep me out of the pub.
p.s.
I followed a previous link to discussion of the deceased CPG. My skin is thick enough I could take I if my photograph didn't 'make the cut' in any forthcoming gallery.
Cheers!
Old 23rd October 2013, 09:50 PM
Friend

Default Super

Thank you Skellum, that's grand. I'm sure they will be fine. The weekend would be great.

Ta,

Quote:
Originally Posted by skellum View Post
Hi Marc. I have a few images I think I could offer without blushing too much. No time to sort them and do scanning for the next night or two, but come Friday I'll set my self the mission of picking a favourite. If nothing else it'll keep me out of the pub.
p.s.
I followed a previous link to discussion of the deceased CPG. My skin is thick enough I could take I if my photograph didn't 'make the cut' in any forthcoming gallery.
Cheers!
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies