Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Print Exchanges

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 4th September 2017, 03:09 PM
Friend

got here today from Edmund H, not one but 3 prints of very nice still life's, one of a draw full of scisors, one of what looks like a pile of wood chisel.s waiting either to be sold or waiting for some attention, and thethird is of lots and lots of knitting needles, Edmund says it is part of an ongoing project and if the rest turns out as well as these then carry on with a very worthwhile project, well done
Richard
Old 14th September 2017, 08:52 AM
Friend

And it arrived safely here yesterday. This is a really lovely print - a lovely seen shot. Its of some buildings appearing above hilly ground in London - but it has a really nice minimalist feel to it.

Lovely work Terry.

Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
Quite late - as usual! - but my print is finally going in the post today.

Terry S
Old 15th September 2017, 04:01 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisel View Post
And it arrived safely here yesterday. This is a really lovely print - a lovely seen shot. Its of some buildings appearing above hilly ground in London - but it has a really nice minimalist feel to it.

Lovely work Terry.

Fran
Thanks for the comments Fran. I too was very pleased with the overall look of the final print.

I was getting a bit worried that it had got lost in the post, or that I had written your address wrongly, as your address is quite unusual.

The buildings in the picture is the Canary Wharf set of buildings taken in a dip, in the Mud Chute farm in the Isle of Dogs, both of which I visited regularly when I lived in East London. I think I mentioned that it was taken on a Bronica SQB with 80mm lens on Ilford ISO 3200 film, with a red filter.

I have fallen a bit behind with uploading scans for a few of these swaps, so I must knuckle down to do it.

Thanks again.

Terry S
Old 16th September 2017, 11:03 AM
Friend

Yeah, the post can be a bit funny sometimes - I sometimes get stuff quicker from the US than the UK!

Address was perfect. I think they must be batching mail or something.
Old 16th September 2017, 12:33 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisel View Post
Yeah, the post can be a bit funny sometimes - I sometimes get stuff quicker from the US than the UK!

Address was perfect. I think they must be batching mail or something.
Okay on that Fran.

Just good to hear that it arrived safely.

Terry S
Old 29th September 2017, 02:52 PM
Friend

The print that I sent Chisel for the August 2017 PE round, of the Canary Wharf set of buildings taken in a dip, in the Mud Chute farm in the Isle of Dogs, is about to be uploaded to the galleries. After that I'll be scanning a little backlog of some of the other rounds that I haven't uploaded yet.

Just a little prompt to encourage others to do the same.

Terry S
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies