Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Reviews > Books

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th January 2017, 03:43 PM
Friend

Default Ragnar Axelsson

Last Days of the Arctic by Ragnar Axelsson. I had to take my car in for an air bag malfunction recall, they get you to take your car in and do a health check find umpteen things wrong with it then want you to have everything done at their dealership paying top wack. I always seem to get recalls in Jan. it must be a slack time for Toyota. I had 31/2 hours to kill so I had a full English breakfast, had a haircut and visited the photography section of our local library, yes we still have one the tory government have not taken ours away yet! Found a wonderful book by Ragnar Alxesson Last days of the Arctic, documentary photography at its finest, he photographs the Inuit people in their struggle to hang onto their way of life. Well worth a look at if you have a library quite pricey if you want to buy it and you have a strong shelf to put it on. The author has a website where you can see a good selection of photos in the book http://www.rax.is/galleries/4/all/ enjoy.

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies