Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Print Exchanges

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 8th September 2018, 10:34 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
Apologies - I was away for the last ten days and completely forgot to post before I went away Mine is now in the post...

Cheers, Bob.
Hi Bob,

It arrived here safe and sound on Thursday last - many thanks! You've done very well here with the sky in particular. You have lovely detail in the cloudy sky and your judgement of the contrast is great.

Its in my album now, and I will enjoy looking at it.

Thanks again

fran
Old 8th September 2018, 06:49 PM
Friend

Recieved a great print from Terry S. Printed on Ilford Art300 with a fascinating view from the Essex coast that is very familiar from my misspent youth!
Old 9th September 2018, 11:37 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Archer View Post
Recieved a great print from Terry S. Printed on Ilford Art300 with a fascinating view from the Essex coast that is very familiar from my misspent youth!
Wow! The post office have amazed me again, with it's overnight delivery in the UK.

Thanks for acknowledging receipt of my print Rob and I'm glad you like it.

I must now scan this and hopefully a few others from other rounds and get them all in the gallery.

Terry S
Old 11th September 2018, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisel View Post
Hi Bob,

It arrived here safe and sound on Thursday last - many thanks! You've done very well here with the sky in particular. You have lovely detail in the cloudy sky and your judgement of the contrast is great.

Its in my album now, and I will enjoy looking at it.

Thanks again

fran

Glad it got there Fran - with two postal services involved, all bets are off - especially if one of them is the no-longer-Royal Mail...

Cheers, Bob.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies