Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > New products and offers

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 25th July 2021, 05:51 PM
Friend

Default Ilford 10% reduction on all film, paper and chems until midnight Sunday 25th

I have posted this out of wry amusement really. I received this at 15:41 this afternoon but have only just opened my e-mails now at nearly 7:00pm

So sorry folks you have 5 hours 10 mins to act

Can I ask when others might have received this ? I can't really believe that Ilford only sent this out this afternoon with about an eight hour window within which to act

Mike
Old 26th July 2021, 05:36 AM
Moderator & Keeper of the Calendar

Just had a look and I received my notification at 15:40 on Friday 23 rd July.

Bill
Old 26th July 2021, 08:27 AM
Friend

I didn't get my usual notification, this is the first I know of it Monday morning.
Old 26th July 2021, 12:26 PM
Friend

I received the message on Friday @ 14.40 hours, although I didn't need anything at this moment in time.

Terry S
Old 26th July 2021, 04:20 PM
Friend

Thanks I wondered about this apparently late notification. Friday at about the same time instead of Sunday in my case does seem to suggest that it was my e-mail system that had the delay.

I get my e-mail via BT and I did have a fault on my line from Friday to Sat but arriving on Sunday still seems strange

Anyway good to see that Ilford wasn't trying a "sale must end in 5 minutes" strategy although you would wonder what effect a sale that last a bit longer than 2 full days does for its sales

However these periodic weekend sales price reductions may be less for its sales and more for keeping its brand on our minds

Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies