Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 2nd December 2015, 12:14 PM
Friend

Default Mamiya RZ67 Outfit

I've had all this Mamiya gear since new and have been loathe to part with it despite it not being used for many a long year. It's pretty well in mint condition, only having been used in a studio and very well cared for.

So the time has come to find it a new home and I thought I'd offer it to the forum before exploring other channels.

It comprises: RZ67 body, prism metering head c/w magnifying eyepiece, motor drive, 3 film backs, 50mm, 90mm, 140mm Macro & 250mm lenses - all with lens hoods, two extension tubes, bellows lens hood, twin cable release, Peli flight case. There's also a Polaroid back somewhere which I need to find!

What's it worth? It cost a small fortune new, but these days...?
I'll consider all realistic offers if anyone is interested. I'd rather not split it, but may end up having to consider that.
Obviously, the whole lot is quite weighty so collection would be preferable if anyone is interested. I'm based on the Herts/Essex border, near Bishop's Stortford.

Let me know via PM and feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_RSH2700.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	820.1 KB
ID:	2446  

Last edited by Roy_H; 2nd December 2015 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Not sure why this posted twice, but I don't seem to be able to delete the other one!
Old 2nd December 2015, 01:10 PM
Administrator

Duplicate deleted Roy

Tags
mamiya, medium format, rz67
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies