Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Monochrome Work > Monochrome Film

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th September 2020, 06:13 PM
Friend

Default Ilford Pan F, not plus.

Hi All,

I was wandering through an antique shop in Arundel when I can across a film camera shop on the top floor.

Really nice chap! Bought a bulk film loader and a tin of 17m of Ilford Pan F, looked sealed but unknown as to how it was kept.

I can't seem to find any info on dev times as my searches seem to return info only Pan F+

Does anyone have any experience on developing this film? I know I'll need to play around with it as it expired in 2003 by the looks of it! I'm just looking for a rough starting point to see if it's even worth using.

Many thanks,

TZ

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies