Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Workshop News

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 6th June 2013, 09:58 AM
Friend

Default Let's go Tripping...

How do you fancy a weekend of play in the Lake District?

Olympus Trip weekend...

Remember the ad?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Yo3FRPeQw

22nd and 23rd June at The Alchemist's Workshop in Grizedale Forest. There's plenty of accommodation around and about, including a campsite where you can rent a Pod or a Yurt.

We have refurbished, pimped and guaranteed Olympus Trips for sale, here's a picture of some on my Tumblr blog

http://alchemistsworkshop.tumblr.com...rd-june-at-the

We are loaning them out on 22nd and 23rd June for the workshop. We will play with them, experiment, see what they can do and we'll process and print what we shoot over the weekend. It's an opportunity to give them a try out and get in to the darkroom as well.

The fee is £150 plus film and paper that you use, but if you tell me you are on FADU when you book, I'll give you a camera to take home with your prints. We sell the cameras for £75 and they are great fun so that's a really good deal.

Give me a call on 01229 860588 if you want to chat or E mail talk@steventaylorphotography.co.uk

Steven
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies