Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Workshop News

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 2nd July 2010, 07:08 AM
Friend

Default U.K Platinum/Kallitype/Cyanotype Printing Workshops

I teach one day workshops in Platinum/Palladium, Kallitype and Cyanotype printing, The workshops are open to both beginners and advanced darkroom users.

Workshops are limited to three participants (although I do teach one to one) and the dates for the workshop are flexible and are either on weekdays or the weekend, whichever is suitable for the participant’s involved. The workshops take place in my new studio just outside Cambridge, which is completely dedicated to alternative photographic printing processes.

I also run half day courses that provide those people who have an interest in Alternative Photographic Printing Techniques an introduction to a range of processes including Cyanotype, Kalitype, Platinum/Palladium, Polymer Photogravure and Wet Plate Collodion. Demonstrations of a number of processes will be provided on the day and each participant will leave with print examples of two of the printing processes. The half day workshop also provides an opportunity to meet other people interested in alternative techniques as well as peruse more than 400 books on photography.

If you require any further information please feel free to contact me at platinumprinting@hotmail.co.uk , additional information can be found at www.platinumprinting.co.uk which includes a number of testimonials and reviews from previous participants as well as examples of platinum prints created on the workshops.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies