Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Cameras - Pinhole

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 27th September 2012, 10:58 AM
Friend

Sounds as though they've made some improvements on the original design then as mine is not especially smooth. I'll see how I get on with the increased take-up spool tension and report back in due course. Thanks for all the input

RH Designs darkroom equipment : dalesphoto.co.uk
Old 29th January 2024, 04:23 PM
Friend

First day here and I have already learned so many things in this thread alone.

I tried my Zero 2000 for the first time last week and was a bit nervous about tension as well as like leaks since that "closed" body seemed to rattle a little. I then remembered that I had watched a number of videos on pinhole and wondered why many of the cameras were fastened with rubber bands. I experimented last night and the rattle had gone. Better safe than sorry.
Old 17th March 2024, 05:24 PM
Friend

This may be coming to this thread a bit late but the designer of the Terrapin pinhole cameras has a clip designed to overcome this problem which he also had on his 3D printed camera. How well it works I may be able to say when/if I get round to printing/having printed the camera. Whether it will fit in a Zero is another question of course. Details and the printer file may be found here
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:197924
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies