Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Colour Work > Colour film

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 20th April 2020, 10:42 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie View Post
Hi guys

My daughters boyfriend is contemplating trying to develop colour film as part of killing time during lock-down.

Is there a colour chemistry kit any of you would recommend for C41 ?

Thanks

Martin
Hi Martin, I asked a similar question recently and ended up with the Bellini C41 kit from NTPhotos.

http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.or...ad.php?t=12979

It is a newer product I believe and there didn’t appear to be any one else on here using it but as a newbie to colour processing I found it easy to use, easy to store and consistent in results.

Good luck with your deliberations!
Old 21st April 2020, 01:29 PM
Administrator

Need to be careful when you see "back in stock in N days" - that is generally added automatically by software and refers to the usual time to restock entered into the system, probably months ago, by the business so does not necessarily take into account unusual circumstances. Best to drop the supplier a line and see if that is still the case for anything important that you want in a hurry.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies