Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > New products and offers

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 24th September 2018, 04:21 PM
Friend

Default !5% Off Any Ilford MG Paper - Ends Midnight 27th Sept

Just a heads-up that this offer from Ilford has just arrived by e-mail. I did a quick check on a couple of retailers using MG Pearl box of 100 @5x7 as an example and it would seem that there is a small saving with Ilford direct except if you use Sharif Photographic which is still cheaper. This place does seem to be consistently cheaper for a whole range of darkroom materials

Mike
Old 26th September 2018, 12:55 PM
Friend

I got the email as well, just as I need a few bits.

Thanks for the mention of Sharif's Mike, as I've not heard of them before, so I will deffo compare the two for whatever I want later on.

Terry S
Old 26th September 2018, 04:37 PM
Friend

Yes it's a business in Annan in Dumfrieshire in the Lowlands. I think it is a family business and while the range of analogue goods is not as broad as some of the other retailers, it is not bad and it seems to be only the odd item that anyone beats it on price and then only by a few pennies. Delivery is by size but it seems on a par with others who charge delivery on the same basis

The likes of Firstcall who charge a high fixed delivery charge can probably match them for bulk liquid on that basis. If you want 5L of developer and fix then probably Firstcall is the place to go

Mike
Old 27th September 2018, 07:31 AM
Friend

I've placed several orders with Sharif and have had nothing but good experiences.

Prices are good as is the selection of stock carried.

Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies