Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Members Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 3rd July 2012, 12:37 PM
Friend

Default Edinburgh - photography print sale, 29th July

Hey guys

Meow Photography Studios and Netherworld Magazine are putting together a print sale in Edinburgh on 29th of July and are looking for photographers to participate:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2710619&type=1

Here's info for those who don't have Facebook:

----

Meow Studios is launching a brand new monthly event: The Photographic Prints Sale. The sale gives you the opportunity to purchase some stunning original photographic artwork straight from the authors.

The Print Sale will be held at Meow Studios where three of our rooms will be filled with dozens of outstanding unframed photographic prints, their makers and photography lovers. The event is a showcase of a wide range of subjects and photographic approaches. It will be an opportunity for photographers to sell their work directly to the public and collectors. It will give you the opportunity to meet the artists and talk to them about their craft.

We aim to offer you an opportunity to buy a reasonably priced prints and books from both emerging and established artists.
The Print Sale will include work by local photographers, as well as graduates from ECA, Napier University, and Stevenson College.

Where: Meow Studios, 3rd floor 86-92 Causewayside, EH9 1PY
When: Sunday, 29th of July
Time: 12am – 8pm
Free entrance

The Print Sale is now looking for your work to sell. Please contact us info@meowstudios.co.uk for more information.

-----

I am not associated with Meow in any way, but my prints will be there, too, so I though I'd give you guys a heads up - participate, it'll be fun!

Cost of participation is £20 and they won't charge commision on sales (as far as I know).

An official leaflet:

Cheers,
Wojtek
Old 3rd July 2012, 09:05 PM
Friend

Looks interesting. Thanks for sharing, Wojtek.

Ivan
Old 3rd July 2012, 09:06 PM
Friend

You're welcome

Tags
edinburgh, photography, print, sale, scotland
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies